Skip to main content
- The Barcelona Provincial Council will strictly accomplish the current regulations at any time regarding to Protection of Personal Data and will adopt measures legally required for the protection of the personal data of the user, preserving their privacy and confidentiality.
- The communications made by the user of the website that contain personal data will be made through a communication system “secure environment”, established with the aim of guaranteeing, as far as possible, the confidentiality of information and the privacy of the users. This system allows us to encrypt the information transmitted between the user and the Provincial Council. The user can verify if is in a “secure environment” by checking the existence of a closed lock that will appear on the screen next to the URL.
- The Barcelona Provincial Council is answerable for the data collected in its forms. In the event, that it acts on behalf of a local entity or another organism/organization as responsible of the treatment, it will be indicated who is the person in charge.
- The detailed information about the data processing in each case will be included in the form itself (the purpose of the treatment, if the data is transferred to third parties, the conservation period …).
- For any question or complaint related to the processing of your personal data, the Barcelona Provincial Council puts at your disposal the mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org, from where the Delegate of Data Protection will assist you.
- Although we believe that in this way we will have been able to resolve any question related to your privacy, if you consider it appropriate, you can present a complaint in the Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT) through its website:
- For all purposes, the data provided, once the reason for the collection has been completed, will be preserved by following the documentary management instructions of the Barcelona Provincial Council.
- You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition to the processing of your data, in the terms included in the current legislation, through Sede Electronica: https://seuelectronica.diba.cat/serveis-de-la-seu/proteccio-dades or in person/ by post in the Registration Office: https://www.diba.cat/web/registre/.